Gimsol Purchasing system is a web-based platform that helps businesses of all sizes elevate their entire procurement process to better manage requisitions, generate purchase orders, and monitor spending with full visibility and control into their respective purchase cycle. It has seamless flow of data and customized workflows.
Automating the purchasing functions can make your company competitive in its industry to not be merely transnational but strategic enough to transform the way you do business.
Our Software Purchasing Flow Chart
Modern, simple digital experience
Delight your users with a pleasant buying experience from start to finish.
Powerful configuration & flexible workflow
Meet the needs of your users with DIY configurations and drag-n-drop workflow changes.
All spend categories
Bring more spend under management be it complex direct, indirect, assets or services.
Features and Function
Gimsol purchasing system can carry out the following functions:
- User Management
- Activate/Deactivate User
- User type involve in process
- Administrator / Purchasing Department
- General User
- Property Department
- Changeable email templates with short-codes
- Changeable Status Text and color
- View the number of request and the current request being process on the department
- View the users that has an ongoing request
- 1 Week interval graph of requests
- Non admin view announcement and the progress of each request
- List of Requests
- Wizard for the new request
- You can add an attachment and description on each item
- View amount total per supplier
- Head Approval
- Ability to assign each item to another department head and allow them to approve
- Department head has ability to deny and approve request
- Canvassing system
- Ability to enter list of canvassed materials and suppliers with corresponding quotes for admin to view
- Ability to view selected canvassed materials and suppliers for comparison and approval
- Ability to enter up to four suppliers for each canvassed item requested.
- Auto compute feature easily determines lowest price amongst the supplier presented in the canvassing.
- Budget Approve/Deny request
- Board Approve/Deny request
- Generate PO
- Audit approve/deny request
- Property department for the finish process request
- Each department head allows to view request of their user
- Each department head allows to view/print reports
Fill the form below to make a request and a member of our team will contact you.